Wednesday 27 February 2013

Home Sweet Home!

Hey everyone!
Well, I have finally touched down on Aussie soil again. I had such an amazing time overseas and am now brimming with inspiration! I can't wait to get writing. But of course, as you might have noticed by my delayed posts, I've got some catching up to do first.

Over the next month, I'll be sharing the rest of my big adventure with you! I'm going to give you a glimpse of the Scottish highlands and share my experiences in London! Let me tell you, I was a little gobsmacked by just how big London is.

On another note, I'll be interviewing some awesome authors on the blog this month and with Saint Patrick's day coming up, I'll be planning something special for you.

Well, time for me to get going! Can't wait to share my adventures with you all!

W
 
 
 
 
A picture of the Burren Mountains, Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment