Saturday 14 April 2012

Ask Whitney!

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all having a great weekend. I sure have. :)
Now, as always, I've been brainstorming a few post ideas. And this is my lastest. To keep things interesting and interactive, I've decided to give you a chance to control the content and discussions posted on this blog. Metaphorically speaking, I'm handing you the remote. I'll be on all the channels, but it's your pick.
So here it.
The Ask Whitney Blog :)
You, my readers, whether you be published authors, aspiring authors or readers of Romance, send me your questions.
As a reader you might want to know something as trivial as whether your favourite author drinks tea or coffee or if they like cats or dogs.
As an aspiring author you might want to know what readers like, what they want. You might have some questions about submitting how to your novel, or even about what to expect when you become a published Author.
As a published author you have the freedom to send me some challenges. You might want to know how much our readers are willing to pay for an e-book or you be seeking some tips from editors.
Whatever your questions are, I want them. Send them in. Post them on this blog, send me a message on goodreads (http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7442262-whitney-k-e) or drop in and leave a comment on my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whitney-K-E-Aspiring-Romance-Writer/311522372250495).
I can't wait to see what you guys throw at me! I start this week, so keep an eye out for my first response. :)
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment