Tuesday 18 September 2012

Back To Reading - Stalemate No.2

The last two years have been busy for me. Sometimes, it's been hard to stay sane. For the last twenty-four months my life has been dictated by study and work. And any spare time I've had, I have spent writing my novels. Getting caught up in make-believe worlds.

Until yesterday!

Yesterday, after a month of researching all my options, I brought two books! Rosalee Station by Mandy Magro and 'The Girl in Steel-Capped Boots' by Loretta Hill (who will be appearing on my blog in the very near future).

So when I got home last night, I had to toss-up between they two great looking books. And I settled for Loretta... Bad idea. I haven't been able to put it down!

It really is one of those books you can't put down. Just as the sticker on the front cover promises.

So there you have it. A two year stalemate has been broken. I'm finally back to reading for pleasure. And it's not the only stalemate I've broken this week. 'Deceive Me in Ireland' is now 2.8k longer than it was Friday afternoon. Which means, as I promised, I've been meeting my daily wordcounts. And as of yesterday, exceeding them.

Well, that it from me today. I have a few things to do tonight. Some study, of course. Then I'll settle down with a good book and hopefully write apart of my own book that hopefully, my readers just can't put down.

Whitney :)


No comments:

Post a Comment