Sunday 8 April 2012

Well, it's been a while...

Happy Easter everyone! I hope the Easter bunny was good to you (as he definitely was to me) and that you're feeling as sick as I am hehe (I can see a health kick happening in the very near future)
Just popping in to say 'Hi' and apologise for my blogging neglect. It's been a little hectic of late and i've only just found the time to get back into the things I love doing.
If there's one thing I've noticed over the last  two weeks it's that life is a lot harder when a writer isn't allowed to write.
Writing is my emotional outlet and as I hope it is for all readers, an escape. It's a time where we can lose ourselves, forget the rest of the world and put on someone elses shoes.
I've definately missed it and now that I have some  time off, I plan to catch up. :)
Once again, wishing everyone a Happy Easter as well as some time to escape. There's nothing quite like reading. That is of course, unless you're like me and  find writing more fulfilling.
Whitney K-E

No comments:

Post a Comment