Wednesday 14 March 2012

Necessities for Writers

1. If there's one thing I love more than a cup of coffee, it's a cup of coffee that has a pocket for a biscuit. :)
This mug is a novelty every writer should have in, my opinion. We all need to keep ourselves going and if you're like me, a coffee and a biscuit might be the only thing you'll willingly leave the computer for.

Another mug I just couldn't resist.



 2. If you don't know about this website, you are going to love that I've told you.
http://fiverr.com/
A brilliant website where people offer their services for just five dollars. Anything from editing to graphic design, its all there! Some great deals and if you yourself have a talent, you might want to sign up and offer your services to earn some extra cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment