Friday 10 August 2012

This Week's Rural Five!

Hey everyone,
It's been a busy week for me. The conference is next week and my body didn't agree with my never-ending to-do list. I've been a little sick but finally, I'm well again. Now I just have to catch up...
Anyway, here is this weeks Rural Five. Five lines from page 73 in 'Deceive Me In Ireland'. It's been great finding these little snippets. They bring back memories of they day you wrote them.
Well, I hope you enjoy!


She hadn’t forgotten William. How could she? The man was as unnerving in person as he had been a week ago. He’d returned to Killarney with them but had parted with them to manage his own property, Ballymore. Cara had not seen him since. But despite his absence, he still entertained her thoughts just as much as he had when they’d been sleeping down the hall from each other.
What was it about William that made him so different?
Perhaps it’s that Irish charm of his…

No comments:

Post a Comment